Home Forms Licensing Life Quote Product Info. Rates Ratings Underwriting

Tax Forms

The most common forms you will need are listed below.

If you do not find the form you are looking for you
 may search for it at the following website:

(Federal Tax Forms)

(NY State Tax Forms)


1.  Click on a form to view it.
2.  Click on the print button.

Tax Form 1120S
(Schedule K1)
(Shareholder Income)

Tax Form NYS45
(Quarterly Withholding, Wage Reporting)

Tax Form Schedule C
(Sole Proprietorship)
(Profit or Loss from Business)

Tax Form W-4
(Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)

Tax Form W-4P
(Withholding Certificate for Annuity Payments)

Tax Form W-9
(Request for Taxpayer I.D. #)

Claim for Long-Term Care Insurance Credit






You will earn Higher Compensation & Receive Superior Service

Contact webmaster@centurionagencyltd.com with comments about this site.
Copyright 2001 Centurion Agency Ltd.  
Last modified: 05-Mar-2023